Last Updated June 16, 2022
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Parachute LLC (“JUMP,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). JUMP provides the JUMP Sky Club NFT, associated Perks, and the related platform and events (collectively, including the Site, the “Service”).
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal Information You Provide: We collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Identification Information: We collect your name, email address, and shipping address.
- Wallet Information: We collect the cryptocurrency wallet IDs you provide to us when you buy, store, and transfer JUMP Sky Club NFTs.
- Community Information: We collect information relating to your participation in the JUMP community, including the events you attend, the Perks you redeem, and any information you share through our Discord community platform.
- Communication Information: We may collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback.
- Social Media Information: We maintain a social media presence on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with us on social media, we may receive personal information that you provide or make available to us based on your settings, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages. [We may also receive information from social media platforms if you link your social media accounts with your JUMP account. The type of information we receive depends on your settings with the relevant platform, but may include things like your handle and followers list.
Internet Activity Information: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, the following information may be created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Device Information: The manufacturer and model, operating system, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device, as well as the browser you use to access the Service. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Email Open/Click Information: We may use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
The following technologies may be used to collect Internet Activity Information:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on your device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, enable functionality, help us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitate online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
Service Delivery, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Service;
- Create, maintain, and authenticate your account;
- Administer purchases of the JUMP Sky Club NFT;
- Provide Perks; and
- Organize events.
Communicating with You:
- to send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies; and
- provide user support, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Service Improvement, including to:
- improve the Service and create new features;
- personalize your experience; and
- create and derive insights from de-identified and aggregated information.
Marketing and Advertising: We and our advertising partners may use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including to send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events by email and other means.
Compliance and Protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
Our Sharing: We may share the categories of personal information described above without further notice to you, unless required by the law, with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share personal information with service providers, including hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store personal information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Professional Advisors: We may share personal information with our professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your personal information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of or following that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: We do not volunteer your personal information to government authorities or regulators, but we may disclose your personal information where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
Your Sharing: Through the Service, you may be able to make your personal information available to others, including:
- Other users and the public, when you post content through the Discord community platform and engage in public transactions through the Service; and
- Social media platforms, when you choose to share content on social media.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. JUMP does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 provided personal information to JUMP please contact us and we will delete that information.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You use the Service at your own risk.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING IN THE U.S.
JUMP is headquartered in the United States. By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States, where data protection laws may be less protective than those in your jurisdiction.
8. YOUR CHOICES
Update or Correct Personal Information: You can contact us and request any updates or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in any marketing communication we send you. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive communications as described in the Communicating with You section after opting out of marketing communications.
Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. Learn more about “Do Not Track” here.
10. CONTACT US